Terms & Conditions
ToyoTires Photo CONTEST
- “ToyoTires Photo Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by Toyo Tyre Sales and Marketing Sdn Bhd (the “Organiser”).
- By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, add to or remove any of these Terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The contestant must be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia who holds a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12-digit) and is above the age of 18 years at the time of participation.
- This Contest will commence from 15 Feb 2020 and end on 29 Feb 2020 (“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion to change the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice.
- To participate in this Contest, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Register yourself in campaign Register
- Step 2. Take a photo or a short video
- Step 3. Post the photo/video in your Instagram account with hashtag #mytoyotires, #toyotirestgr, #toyotiresclub, #toyotyremalaysia
- Step 4. TOP 30 POSTS with most LIKES will be selected for the winner of the contest.
Contest Winner Selection
- Participants will be contacted via phone or SNS or Instagram’s direct message by Organiser within two (2) weeks after the contest period ends.
- Participants that cannot be contacted after two (2) weeks by Organiser will be immediately disqualified.
- In the event that the selected winner (s) are not able to be contacted after two (2) weeks, they will automatically be disqualified and the next eligible participant(s) with most post LIKES for the winner will be selected.
- Each Contestant is entitled to win one (1) prize only during the Contest Period.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The Organiser will announce the winners of this Contest by publishing their names and pictures on the Toyo Tires campaign webpage(https://toyotires-myfanclub.com/tgr-campaign-s3r3/) after 31 March 2020.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
- All Prizes are given on an "As Is" basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any issues and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In the event of the Organiser is required to post/courier a Prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, the contestant agrees (i) to use of his/her name and/or photograph as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity; and/or (ii) to the disclosure of his/her particulars to any third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the Organiser for purposes of the Contest and/or any customer survey in understanding contestants' purchasing behaviour.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
- No dishonesty will be tolerated. If you are found to be dishonest, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of The Organiser, you will immediately be disqualified from the Contest. Dishonesty includes, but is not limited to, counterfeiting Facebook and/ or Instagram account, using multiple identification Facebook and/ or Instagram account, tampering with, hacking of the Contest sites (if any), participating in the Contest without meeting the eligibility requirements, using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the Contest, use of the Contest beyond the defined rules of the Contest, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of The Organiser's websites or the Contest sites (if any), attempting to disrupt any portion of the Contest. These actions may be a violation of criminal and civil laws; and should such an attempt be made, The Organiser reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Privacy Notice Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010:
The participant (s) hereby consent and authorize the Organizer and the Sponsor to collect, process, and keep the personal details of the Participants(s) for participating in the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable the Organizer and the Sponsor to organize the said Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign only (“Purpose”). The participant(s) hereby further allow the Organizer and the Sponsor to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related parties for the Purpose only.